Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Rosie Update!

Hey yall! I wanted to let you know that I'm still working on Rosie. I have decided Rosie is going to be a Middle Grade book instead of a series. Rosie is really coming along and I have reconfigured almost the entire story. It is similar to the original but it is not quite the same. It has grown and developed as I have been trying to figure out how to character build. I am also putting more layers into the book and it is making it turn into something really special.
       I never thought it would take so long to write though! I came up with the idea so quickly, but editing is a process. Every time I think I'm finished I step away from it for a time and when I come back to it I find more to edit! I feel like it is coming close to the end, but not quite there as I have started writing another book! Oh what fun! Stay tuned for more updates.  Until next time!
~Dawn~

P.S.
If you like what you see, please comment and follow. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment